Your San Carlos Plumbing Experts
Are you having plumbing problems in your San Carlos home? Call James Caccia Plumbing now at (650) 342-5363 for the county’s top services! Or click here to take advantage of our current specials and discount coupons.
When looking at all of the plumbing problems that can occur in a home, it most safe and effective to hire a licensed professional. At James Caccia Plumbing, our staff knows how to handle plumbing emergencies, install water filtration systems, and keep all of your drains running smoothly, among many other things. Our services have kept the plumbing in San Carlos’ properties in top notch conditions for over 20 years. Take a look at what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews.
- Are a family owned and operated service.
- Have been in the industry since 1979.
- Received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Are constantly finding innovative ways to help you and your family.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
It is a good idea to replace your water heater if you encounter any of the following faults:
- Broken pipes, valves and connections.
- Corrosion and rust located near the water heater’s tank and valves.
- Excessive mineral deposits that can clog your water heater’s pipes.
- Broken pilot lights that are impossible to replace on your own.
It is recommended for people to replace their home’s older water heater with an energy-efficient water heater that is designed to save money and energy. We have many years of practical experience helping people install water heaters in their homes, using a professional approach designed to help you save time and money.
What are Typical Signs of Pipe Leaks?
Most leaky pipes cause problems that are easy to see. Some of these characteristics include:
- Hissing sounds that can be heard near a valve.
- Rust and corrosion spots on pipes and valves that look like brown spots.
- Mold stains on pipes that look like yellow or black spots.
- Unusual dampness around a pipe’s fittings that lasts longer than 24 hours.
- Rust-colored spots on walls and floors that are hard to remove using traditional cleaning methods.
- Musty smells that persist for more than 24 hours near a sink, toilet or shower.
How Can I Prevent Drain Build-up?
The easiest way to prevent drain buildup is to use our high-quality drain maintenance services designed to remove unwanted debris, grease, and mineral residues from your home’s drainage pipes. Using our annual drain maintenance services is highly effective because it will ensure that your drains are flowing smoothly without any clogs.
Our Services Cover All of the Burlingame Areas With
- Emergency Services
- Boiler Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Gas Line Services
- Repipe Services
- Sewer Line Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Filtration System Services
Call us today at (650) 342-5363 for more details about our high-quality plumbing services.