What are the Top 10 Plumbing Fixture Brands Recommended by Plumbers
When it comes to plumbing fixtures such as water faucets, shower heads, toilets, etc. you want to get it right the first time. You want the right product for your specific situation.
There are so many brand names, though, that it can be a challenge to know which will be the right one for your needs. This run down of ten of the top plumbing brands may help you decide.
Two of the Most Common Household Names
1. General Electric has been a household name for over 100 years. Although they are selling their business to Electrolux as of this writing, their appliances will continue to carry the GE name.
General Electric along with Electrolux, will continue to provide the type of products and customer service for which they are well known. From faucets to washing machines, you can count on getting the best from GE.
2. Whirlpool is another household name that’s been around for over 100 years. They carry just about any appliance you could want and back up their products with great customer service. Their “smart” appliances help to save energy, water and hassle.
Good For the Environment
3. Kohler is environmentally conscious, especially when it comes to saving water. From water faucets to toilets, they are working toward educating people on how to cut water usage and protect the environment. If you need a water-saving product, theirs are top of the line.
4. Delta offers innovative technology in their products. Their line of faucets include ones that can be turned on and off with a touch anywhere or even hands-free by way of a sensor within the system.
They also manufacture a faucet with different flow levels for a fast or slow stream of water. They continue to come up with energy efficient and eye-appealing designs to keep their customers happy.
5. Moen is another brand that is top of the line when it comes to faucets for design and functionality. From a magnetic shower head to a motion-activated faucet, they are constantly looking for ways to provide quality products for their customers, including their antimicrobial surface finish.
6. Bradford White manufactures water heaters that are top of the line and recommended by most contractors. The quality of their tank style water heaters outshines their competitors and they’re made here in the United States.
Putting People First
7. Toto’s world-wide success is based on their people-first way of thinking. Their designs are not only eye-appealing, but outperform most of their competitors when it comes to water management. Their toilets feature a flushing system with two powerful jet streams that help keep the bowl clean with every flush.
8. Grohe began manufacturing sanitary faucets in the 1800s in Germany. They’ve been around a long time and have an excellent reputation for producing anything from deluxe soap and lotion dispensers to custom shower systems. They’re always developing new designs for modern times.
9. The Franke Group is headquartered in Switzerland but has companies on four continents, exporting products to over 100 countries. They have five businesses within the group – kitchen, food service, water, coffee and beverage – all providing top of the line professional products.
From their intelligent kitchen and washroom systems to their stainless steel kegs for the beverage industry, they are on top of the market with cutting edge technology.
10. American Standard has stood behind their quality products for over 130 years.
Their determination to produce products that are safe and healthy for their customers puts them in the top ten with decades of integrity and passion for what they do.
They provide the best in kitchen and bathroom appliances and have an extensive question and answer section on their website for every category.
If you still can’t find an answer to a question, their customer service will be happy to answer any questions you have.
There are many fixture brand names on the market and it’s not always easy to know what to choose.
Hopefully, with this list of ten of the top names, you’ll be able to pick a fixture with confidence, knowing it will last a long time, be energy efficient and look nice as well.
If you’re in need of plumbing fixtures in your San Mateo home, these are recommended the best! Call Caccia Plumbing Inc. at (650) 376-6800 for installation.