Be a full-time difference maker
The James Caccia Plumbing Team
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in San Mateo County. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Join Us! Open Positions
We have AMAZING opportunities available!
Plumber- Drain Technician
Plumber- Camera Technician
Plumber- Service Technician
… and, if you’re just brilliant, apply. We’ll create a job for you!
It’s about YOUR Life
We’ve created the most innovative, imaginative and fun-loving team in plumbing. You’ll love our positive attitude and fresh perspective on how to help homeowners spend more time with their family members and less time dealing with plumbing issues. Our team is passionate about creating the best experience for our customers.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, learn more about us.
Why work here
- Our performers are among the highest paid in San Mateo County
- Medical Insurance – We pay 100% of you and your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision insurance, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Vacation leave, sick leave and paid holidays
- 401K Plan with a company match
- A family! This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same sense of caring with you when you join.