San Mateo, CA 94401
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
THE ROLE: We are currently seeking a reliable Customer Success Specialist who will coordinate call center workflow- related business operations, office services, and support. The Customer Success Specialist will consistently meet customer needs, and responding in a timely, professional manner. At Caccia Plumbing, our Customer Success Specialist will complete tasks necessary to achieve departmental goals for booked and sales calls.
Customer Success Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Passionately supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of James Caccia Plumbing on a daily basis.
- Get customers excited about James Caccia Plumbing, Inc. and encourages them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs, and how best to engage them.
- Assists with planning and implementation of productivity programs to assure optimum-performance and provides a motivational environment.
- Participate in inbound and outbound call schedules to boost sales performance.
- Suggest to management call script enhancements so they’re clear, compelling, and result in more appointments.
- Follows standard operating procedures from the point of customer’s acceptance to job completion. Ensuring all accepted estimates and change orders accompany signed and legal contracts. Ensuring the customer is responded to in a timely manner, constant contact with field managers for project updates, relaying information as necessary to the customer.
- Administers paperless flow and verifies for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to the accounting department; ensures all invoices, job folders, change orders, time and material sheets are processed for approval, disbursement and/or delivery to accounting.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Encourage call conversion that will lead to booked service appointments
- Conduct training to boost booked calls and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming calls
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Refine and advise management on any customer experience issues.
- Responds to customer service concerns and/or feedback; possess the ability to handle customer service calls and rectify complex situations.
- Coach employees on how to build trust and demonstrate empathy with customers.
- Cost Management – Controls costs through economical utilization of personnel, materials, and equipment
- Job Knowledge / Technical Skills – Thoroughly understands all aspects of the job; possesses practical hands-on experience; Needs some direction. Drive to continuously build a knowledge base and improve professional skills.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writing is clear, informative and professional.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writing is clear, informative, and professional.
- Team Work – The ability to work effectively with others, balancing the needs of the team and those of the individual; Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Administration and Organization Support – Follows policies and procedures; Processes paperwork accurately, timely and legibly; Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Professionalism– Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Leadership– Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others; Identifying employees with potential and invests time and energy in developing their talent.
- Innovation– Displays original thinking and creativity/ meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Initiative– Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed; Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Successful work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with the necessary technology.
- Rapid and accurate typing with experience in data entry.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages a plus.
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Intentional, active listener with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong character, sound judgment, a level head, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
WHO WE ARE: Caccia Plumbing, Inc. is the #1 plumbing company located in the heart of San Mateo County. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We are a team that trusts each other, bonded by mutual respect, empowered to take ownership, and living a healthy work-life balance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ranked #1 nationally for employee engagement
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid in the industry
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – For health and dependent care
- Paid vacation & sick leave – Paid holidays
- The company funded 401K plan and other retirement contributions
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Numerous training opportunities
|Job Category||Call Center, Office|